This new design takes its name from the sunlit landscape of the Camargue. It captures a moment in time – as the endless salt marshes fade into the distance, and the horizon melts into slivers of light and colour. Taupes, nudes, greys and earthy hues blend like pastel strokes on the linen, creating an abstract effect that is at once peaceful and seductive.
See our Summer Landscape here
Sold here on 100% Organic Cotton Sateen. Also available to order on 100% Organic Cotton Percale or a range of custom fabrics, please contact us here for further details.
For Delivery and Returns information see here
Please get in touch if you have any queries – we would be happy to help.
About this product
- 100% Organic Cotton Sateen, White
- 400 Thread Count
- Italian Cotton Sateen piping
- Hand embroidered
- Duvets finished with tie closure
- Machine washable, see full care instructions here
- Lead time approx 6 - 8 weeks
- Pillowcases sold in sets of two; boudoirs sold individually
- Duvet and pillow inserts sold separately
- Embroidered duvet covers available on request
- Available in custom sizes, colours and fabrics upon request
Delivery & Returns
We hope you’ll be delighted with your purchases. Everything is delivered to you pre-washed and carefully packaged.
Should you wish to return your table linen, please do so within 14 days.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on bed linen.
Please refer to our Delivery and Returns page for more information.