The ‘interaction of colour’ – to borrow from Josef Albers’ seminal study – is by nature, experimental. Our Horizon collection is partly inspired by the potency of colour at sunset and sunrise; it pays homage to Josef Albers by playing with contrasting hues and textures.
For Delivery and Returns information see here
Please get in touch if you have any queries – we would be happy to help.
About this product
- 100% Belgian Linen
- Duvets backed with 100% Organic Cotton Percale, White (250 Thread Count)
- Duvets finished with tie closure
- Dry clean only, see full care instructions here
- Lead time approx 6 - 8 weeks
- Pillowcases sold in sets of two; boudoirs sold individually
- Duvet and pillow inserts sold separately
Available in custom sizes, colours and fabrics upon request
Delivery & Returns
We hope you’ll be delighted with your purchases. Everything is delivered to you pre-washed and carefully packaged.
Should you wish to return your table linen, please do so within 14 days.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on bed linen.
Please refer to our Delivery and Returns page for more information.