This new design takes its name from the sunlit landscape of the Camargue. It captures a moment in time – as the endless salt marshes fade into the distance, and the horizon melts into slivers of light and colour. Blues, greens, violets and flashes of flamingo pink blend like pastel strokes on the linen, creating an abstract effect that is at once peaceful and seductive.
About this product
- 100% Organic Cotton Sateen, White
- Italian Cotton Sateen piping
- Hand embroidered
- Duvets finished with tie closure
- Machine washable, see full care instructions here
- Summer Landscape bed shown with Horizon Linen European Squares and Duvet Cover in Fog
- Lead time approx 6 - 8 weeks
- Pillowcases sold in sets of two; boudoirs sold individually
- Duvet and pillow inserts sold separately
- Also available in custom sizes
- Embroidered duvet covers available on request
Delivery & Returns
We hope you’ll be delighted with your purchases. Everything is delivered to you pre-washed and carefully packaged.
Should you wish to return your table linen, please do so within 14 days.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on bed linen.
Please refer to our Delivery and Returns page for more information.