LOOKING AFTER YOUR LINEN
We weave many of our own fabrics, using the finest yarns and carefully selected dyes to ensure colours don’t bleed when they are washed. Every item is pre-washed and pre-shrunk, meaning that your bed and table linen is clean, crisp and ready to use as soon as it arrives in your home. When it comes to caring for your linen, less is more. To make sure your linens last for years to come, please follow our simple care instructions.
WASHING BED AND TABLE LINEN
- Machine wash at 40ºC/105ºF
- Do not use bleach, and avoid detergents with optical brightening agents
- Select a low spin cycle
- Do not tumble dry table linen
- Iron on the reverse, while still damp
- For bed linen, line dry or tumble dry on delicate low heat cycle
- For products with gold or silver thread, wash at 30ºC/85ºF and select a delicate wash and spin cycle
To remove difficult stains, soak immediately in cold water, then wash as normal. Act as soon as possible, as set stains can become harder to remove.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Linens stored long-term should be wrapped in cotton, muslin or acid-free paper. Our boxes are lined with acid free paper and our tissue paper is also acid free for safe storage.