Whitework refers to the intricate art of hand-drawn embroidery – the creation of patterns using open gaps in the thread work to produce positive and negative space. No machine can match the delicacy and complexity that’s achieved when working by hand.
About this product
- 100% Organic Cotton Percale, White
- Hand embroidered
- Duvets finished with tie closure
- Machine washable, see full care instructions here
- First image: Whitework #45 bed shown with Rain Boutis Blanket Cover in Indigo
- Third image: Whitework #45 pillowcase shown with Cashmere Throw in Navy
- Lead time approx 6 - 8 weeks
- Pillowcases sold in sets of two; boudoirs sold individually
- Duvet and pillow inserts sold separately
- Also available in custom sizes and colours
Delivery & Returns
We hope you’ll be delighted with your purchases. Everything is delivered to you pre-washed and carefully packaged.
Should you wish to return your table linen, please do so within 14 days.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on bed linen.
Please refer to our Delivery and Returns page for more information.