‘Le voile’ means veil in French and it’s a fitting name for this subtle design – as well as for the translucent cotton voile fabric used here. The voile and hemstitch border act like a frame for the organic cotton percale.
Sold here on 100% Organic Cotton Sateen. Also available to order on 100% Organic Cotton Percale or a range of custom fabrics, please contact us here for further details.
About this product
- 100% Organic Cotton Sateen, White
- 400 Thread Count
- Hand embroidered
- Cotton Voile border
- Duvets finished with tie closure
- Machine washable, see full care instructions here
- Lead time approx 6 - 8 weeks
- Pillowcases sold in sets of two; boudoirs sold individually
- Duvet and pillow inserts sold separately
Available in custom sizes, colours and fabrics upon request
Delivery & Returns
We hope you’ll be delighted with your purchases. Everything is delivered to you pre-washed and carefully packaged.
Should you wish to return your table linen, please do so within 14 days.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on bed linen.
Please refer to our Delivery and Returns page for more information.