Whitework refers to the intricate art of hand-drawn embroidery – the creation of patterns using open gaps in the thread work to produce positive and negative space. No machine can match the delicacy and complexity that’s achieved when working by hand.
Sold here on 100% Organic Cotton Percale. Also available to order on 100% Organic Cotton Sateen or a range of custom fabrics, please contact us here for further details.
For Delivery and Returns information see here
Please get in touch if you have any queries – we would be happy to help.
About this product
- 100% Organic Cotton Percale, White
- 250 Thread Count
- Hand embroidered
- Duvets finished with tie closure
- Machine washable, see full care instructions here
- Lead time approx 6 - 8 weeks
- Pillowcases sold in sets of two; boudoirs sold individually
- Duvet and pillow inserts sold separately
Available in custom sizes, colours and fabrics upon request
Delivery & Returns
We hope you’ll be delighted with your purchases. Everything is delivered to you pre-washed and carefully packaged.
Should you wish to return your table linen, please do so within 14 days.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on bed linen.
Please refer to our Delivery and Returns page for more information.